Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Gift Exchange

I recently signed up for a gift exchange you can see HERE.  It was all about exchanging gifts with a little glitz to bring some sparkle into the holidays.  I was so lucky to get linked up with Sarah from Scissors and a Whisk.  Sarah is a teacher from Texas and has a really fun blog.  She sent me such a lovely parcel, and I was remiss in actually linking it up.  I do want to thank her so much for all the treats.  I was horrified at the postage poor Sarah had to pay to get this here. 

As you can see, there was a really great assortment of stuff.  A bright pink picture frame (my favourite), an eye shadow set, nail sparkle, candy cane sweet treats, candles, an ornament.  She really treated me to some lovely things.  Thanks so much Sarah. 

2 comments:

  1. hii.. Nice Post

    Thanks for sharing


    For latest stills videos visit ..

    www.chicha.in

    www.chicha.in

    ReplyDelete

I love to read each and every comment and are thrilled that you take the time to send one. Thank you so much. Chania