Sunday, September 5, 2010

Duck Fight- Please Note - There were no ducks hurt in the phographing of this incident.

You know I love out of focus photos. The way they look like paintings.
 Lots of movement and blurred lines.
Tonight, I was sitting peacefully on the dock with my camera photographing the ducks.
Sweet little ducks all cute and quacky.
I tossed a little piece of bread and.........
 wham...the poor thing got her butt kicked.
And.....I caught it all on camera....a whirl of wonderful whirling movement, swirling water 
and un-bridled duck aggression.

12 comments:

  1. Heavens Chania....It looks like they were really going at it....I hope there were no lasting injuries....!!

    Cheers for now,
    Tamarah :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes!! Our local ducks have just had their ducklings, so cute! I have to say I have never seen a duck fight before !! ~ Tina x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowwwwwwwww.....beautiful...............happy new week darling........love Ria...

    ReplyDelete
  4. those takes certainly made some great photo candy. the movement in the water is stunning chania. jx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Next time throw two pieces a wee bit apart perhaps?

    .....of course there are bullies in all species not just human.

    What a fun photo experience to have captured. You really get a sense of the fight, and the movement in the water.

    Kudos

    z

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute.Love the movement in the water. We have been doing the same sort of photography. I have been trying to capture hummingbirds photos and I tell you I like watching them better than taking pics of them! hugs♥olive

    ReplyDelete
  7. Terrific photos, I love the blurring effect!

    Thanks for your comment on my latest post Chania.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just stirring the pot aren't you?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Look at you causing a riot Chania! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. You it could be "Duck!!!! fight"

    Love your blog.
    Margo

    ReplyDelete

I love to read each and every comment and are thrilled that you take the time to send one. Thank you so much. Chania